What is the Worst Halloween Candy & Why is it Definitely Candy Corn
Who doesn't love to hate? And we asked, and you definitely answered. What are the worst types of Halloween candies? We all know, there's a ridiculous variety of treats you can get on Halloween and some amazing goodies. But there's always that one house that totally disappointed during trick-or-treating, or that one candy you question why it even exists. Here are some of the candies that you guys chose as the WORST!
- Candy Corn: there were a LOT of haters out there for candy corn! (I also know a lot of people who love it, so you know, I'm going to say that's a split vote). But really, SO many of you hate candy corn!! It was called waxy, gross, and a lot more. I won't disagree- it is 'waxy.' Sometimes when you eat too much, it gets gross real fast. The concept of a candy shaped like a vegetable or grain- also kind of weird. But there's one thing that's not up for debate- with all of the responses, you definitely think candy corn is the worst.
- Necco Wafers: I completely agree. Who eats these?!
- Circus Peanuts: Someone also called them 'those nasty orange rubbery peanut candies'. Perfect description
- Fruit: There were a good amount of responses for fruit, apples, and raisins. Who wants any of that when you can have candy!
- Black Licorice: yup. thanks no thanks