Send Love To Kids In Children’s Hospitals For Valentine’s Day
We often think of our significant others or our families on Valentine's Day. Now there's a way that you can send love to the thousands of kids in children's hospitals across the country through your computer. Here's how. There are children's hospitals all over the country holding "Valentine's Drives" hoping that everyone will send their patients virtual Valentines. According to Simplemost.com, there is a simple way to send the love to bring smiles to all the sick children.
You can just pick a hospital below through your computer, phone or your table and then choose one of the card that the kids designed. Then you can write your own message or choose a card that already has one. Either way you can make a kids' Valentine's Day special.
Just click on the hospital name below to make and send your free Valentine:
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital (National)
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (Illinois)
- Arkansas Children’s (Arkansas)
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust (Massachusetts)
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital (Ohio)
- Children’s Health (Texas)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (California)
- Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital (Texas)
- Children’s National Hospital (Washington, D.C.)
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation (Arizona)
- Texas Children’s Hospital (Texas)