Parents Discipline With Threat of Revoking Fortnite Privileges
The game has taken the world by storm and when kids are acting up, parents now are using the threat of taking it away just to get their kids to behave.
Fortnite is a fairly new online shooter game that has captured the attention of millions and even celebrities. The game itself is highly addictive. So much so that the very threat of taking it away is enough to get kids on their best behavior.
According to SWNS Digital, parents are not grounding their children in traditional ways that we may have experienced. Back in the day our parents would have sent us to bed without dinner or maybe take away our TV and phone privileges.
All it takes is the threat of banning the game or deleting their kids profiles.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America