Middle Aged Man Joins NY Fraternity, Calls Police After 200 Spankings
I missed out on the whole fraternity experience when I was in college. I don' think I would want to try again when I'm 45 years old but I can't speak for everyone.
Old School is one of my favorite movies, It's all about three older guys who get to go back and re-live the college experience. As fun as it sounds it's still only a movie. Apparently, the situation isn't as fun in real life.
According to the New York Post, a 45 year old man from Brooklyn pledged at a nearby fraternity but was disappointed with the hazing ritual.
Police reports state that the Omega Psi Phi fraternity brothers blind folded the man and paddled him over 200 times.
The victim was taken to the hospital shortly after,
I've never been in a fraternity but I feel like 200 whacks is a bit excessive. Couldn't 150 suffice?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America