Top 7 Netflix Series To Binge On [VIDEO]
So far the weather in the Capital Region has not lived up expectations. The forecast for next week calls for more cold showers. So here are my Top 7 Netflix Original Shows for you to binge watch until either the rains end or Noah pulls up out front in his Ark.
7) 13 Reasons Why – The story telling, acting and method by which they take us through the events leading up to the tragic suicide of Hannah. My only concern with this one is I feel it kind of glorifies suicide so be careful who you let watch it.
6) Orange Is The New Black – This ranks far higher for a lot of people. Don’t get me wrong I love it but it doesn’t crack my top 5. However, it’s why I needed more than five so take that for what it’s worth.
5) Fuller House – Corny, wholesome with cameos of all my favorites from the original Full House series. It’s just a fun show.
4) Marco Polo – The story of Marco Polo’s life is up for debate when it comes to how true it is but there’s no debate, it’s entertaining.
3) ALL THE MARVEL SHOWS! I’m putting Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist together as one. I know “Levack you’re cheating!” Nope! It’s my list I do what I want and since they’re building towards a Defenders series which will tie all these together I make them one show!
2) House Of Cards – Kevin Spacey and Robin Penn headline as the Underwoods in one of the best shows you’ll ever watch.
1) Stanger Things – Goonies meet Aliens with nods to all the things that made 80’s horror movies great. I’m patiently waiting for Season 2 this October.
If you’ve seen all those check out The OA. I’m not sure if I liked it or it just confused the hell out of me but I watched every episode.