Did You Know That The Hover Technique Can Kill You?
According to The Conversation, a doctor claims that the hover technique may seem like a good way to avoid bacteria but it could actually be causing you physical harm. It is actually must better to risk getting sick from a dirty toilet than to stand up.
When you stand and hover you push too hard and tense so many muscles that you are at risk for hernias, an aneurysm or passing out and hitting your head. It's extreme but it does happen.
The doctor also states that hovering doesn't allow you to fully empty your bladder which can then lead to urinary tract infections.
Don't hover. Sit down and live dangerously.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America