7 Best Steakhouses In The Capital Region
Have you had a great steak recently? If so, it may have very well been at one of these locations.
To be honest, I am a little shocked by this list. Only one restaurant here that I expected. I thought Delmonico's would crack the list of top 35 throughout Upstate New York. I know many love Barnsider and Texas Roadhouse too. Neither of those great establishments made the list. It was a little shocking.
But here is the list from NYUP.
- Alpine Grille in Northville
- Kinjo Japanese Steakhouse in Saratoga
- Max London's Restaurant in Saratoga
- The Glass Tavern in Schenectady
- Angelo's 677 Prime in Albany (I expected this one)
- Beyond The Sea in Bolton Landing
- Morgan & Company in Glens Falls
Have you ever tried a steak at any of these places? One of my coworkers here at the station had 677 Prime this past week and cannot stop raving.
What do you think, Are these the best steakhouses in the area?