25% Of Women Have Said “No” To A Marriage Proposal – Here’s Why
1. I wasn't sure he was "The One."
2. It just didn't feel right.
3. I don't want to get married.
4. I didn't feel like he meant it.
5. I didn't think we'd been together long enough.
6. We'd broken up and he was trying to win me back.
7. I was worried about what other people would think.
8. I didn't think we could afford it.
10. I didn't think he was taking it seriously enough.
Mike is off the market, but he's on twitter @Mike_OnRadio.
Mike & Heather are on 6-10am M-F.