21st Annual Chowderfest: What You Need to Know
In less than 2 weeks, it is time for the 21st annual Chowderfest!
Really, what goes better with cold weather than some hearty food. We’ve got the rundown on what you need to know to prepare for the day. Here goes:
- It’s happening February 2nd from 11 am - 4 pm in Saratoga
- No ticket is necessary! It you can pick up a ballot to vote for your favorite chowder at the participating vendors
- Sampling the chowders costs only $1 per cup
- Worried about parking? It’s ok! There are free park & ride shuttles running between 10 am and 6 pm to downtown Saratoga from the Wilton Mall and the Saratoga Casino Hotel
- You can see all of the participating vendors at the official event page
- There’s live music! Because even if you don’t love chowder, you can still have a fun time
I for one am so excited about this event. I love food and I love chowder. Plus- anything going on for 21 years in a row is clearly a great event! For participating vendors, lodging specials, shuttle times, and a live music and event schedule, visit Discover Saratoga! Chowderfest is presented by Discover Saratoga and DeCrescente Distributing.