What Age is it Safe to Let Kids Go Trick or Treating Alone?
It's a legitimate question. When can parents feel safe about letting their kids go out alone and trick or treat by themselves?
Halloween was so much fun for me when when I was a kid. I'd always go to grandma's house and go trick or treating downtown. Of all the times I went out in search of candy from door to door I remember my aunt taking me a few times and my father taking me once. I was on my own most of the time. I think when I was old enough to know my way around and not talk to strangers I was sent on my own.
How old were you when you finally got to go by yourself? We can agree that they were different times back then.
Would you let your kids go out at the same age as you did today?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America