Are Food Comas a Real Thing?
We're approaching the time of the year where most of us will be stuffing our faces with several pounds of food. We all joke about how we put ourselves in food comas but are they actually a real thing?
Have you ever eaten so much that you just get that feeling like you can't go on living anymore. Or maybe you just don't want to.
The holiday season is coming up and some of us are going to be gorging ourselves on some delicious and fattening foods.
You can eat too much and put yourself in a comatose state. It's actually called postprandial somnolence. It's basically a heightened state of laziness and atrophy.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America